- Teal Email Archive Direct Link
- FAQs for Teal Email Archive
- TealWare Applications Link
- About TealWare Applications
Recommended Browsers for Teal Email Archive
- PC / Mac: Firefox
- Mobile Devices - Log in to TealWare applications (tealware.uncw.edu) and click on "Teal Email Archive."
For help, please contact the Technology Assistance Center (TAC) at 910-962-4357.
Teal Email Archive (for faculty / staff)
With the Teal Email Archive, faculty and staff have access to "virtually unlimited" email from anywhere via an Internet connection. There is no need to worry about accidentally deleting an email (or archiving your emails locally) because your email is in the Teal Email Archive. Please note that this is a secure, private cloud.
NOTE: There is approximately one day of lag time for your email to become visible in the Teal Email Archive. (Today's email will be visible in the Archive tomorrow.)
Access the Archive:
- Teal Email Archive Direct Log In Link (use Firefox browser for best experience)
- Overview of the Teal Email Archive (PDF)
- Advanced Search Instructions (PDF)
- How to Auto-Delete Messages in Outlook (PDF)