Request University Owned Mobile Device or Device Allowance- Faculty/Staff

How to Request Device

If you would like to order a university owned mobile device, please have your budget authority email the Technology Assistance Center (TAC) at so a request can be entered. Please be sure to include the following in your email:

  • Subscriber name for the new device
  • Account number to charge
  • Device name that you would like to purchase

If you are unsure of the type of service or device you need, just provide the name and contact information for the subscriber so we can call and consult with you to determine the best device for your needs.

How to Request Mobile Device Allowance

Another option is the mobile device allowance in which you are compensated for the utilization of your personal mobile device while conducting university business. Of note, the allowance is not intended to pay the full cost of the employee's monthly service but is intended to offset the use of the device for university business.