The TealWare Cloud
Saving and Uploading to Blackboard
NOTE: To take advantage of TealWare you must first install the correct plug-in. If you have not already done so, go to the TealWare home page and choose either the Windows or Macintosh version. You only install this once.
Step 1 ‐ Log on
- Open this link in your Web browser: https://tealware.uncw.edu
- Log on with your UNCW e-mail credentials.
Step 2 – Complete your work
- Find the software you want to use in the list and complete your work.
- When you are ready to save, go to Step 3.
Step 3 – Save your work
ALWAYS select TIMMY or a USB key as your save location. Once saved, close that program.
Step 4 – Upload your work to Blackboard.
- While in TealWare, choose “Blackboard” from the list.
- Disable the pop‐up blocker if you have not already done so.
Internet Explorer – Tools > pop‐up blocker > turn off pop‐up blocker
Firefox – Tools > options> Content tab> uncheck Block‐pop‐up windows
- Log on with your Blackboard credentials.
- When uploading your assignment, choose the TIMMY folder as you did when saving your file.