Employment: Faculty, Academic Professional, Coaching and Senior Officer Vacancies
- Criminal background checks are conducted on finalists for positions prior to offers of employment.
- If selected for employment, applicants with degrees received from universities or colleges outside the United States will be responsible for having their degrees verified by World Education Services http://www.wes.org/application/ at their own expense.
- To claim Veterans' Preference, eligible applicants must submit a DD Form 214 - Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty to Human Resources upon submitting an application for employment. For help in determining eligibility, please visit http://www.uncw.edu/hr/VeteransPreference.html.
Cameron School of Business
College of Arts & Sciences
- Lecturer - Physics and Physical Oceanography
- Lecturer - Cultural Anthropology
- Lecturer - Philosophy
- Lecturer - Biology
College of Health and Human Services
School of Nursing
- Associate Dean of Students
- Title IX Coordinator
- Assistant Director, Office of Student Leadership and Engagement
Watson College of Education