Human Resources

Classification & Compensation - Policies, Forms & Procedures


Click here to find specific polices about Classification and Compensation.


HR 3.30 - Position Action Request

HR 3.30 Instructions

The HR 3.30 must be used if any of the following position changes are being requested:

  • Establish a new EHRA or SHRA position
  • Request a classification change of an existing SHRA position
  • Change funding of a position
  • Transfer of an existing position
  • Status/FTE change
  • Abolish a position
  • In-range salary adjustment/retention salary adjustment
  • Change from 9 month faculty position to 12 month EHRA position
  • Change from 12 month EHRA position to 9 month faculty position
  • Justification for salary of new hire or salary action for existing employee

Click here to access the HR 3.35.  The HR 3.35 is used for EHRA and faculty salary actions.

Career Banding Procedures 

Career-Banding Profiles and Worksheets