Offers their Bank@Work program to the employees of UNCW. With four locations in the Wilmington area, features of the plan include:
UNCW employees are eligible for “Bank of America at Work” Account holders can experience additional value and convenience through:
• Free or discounted pricing on checking
• Free Online Banking with Bill Pay
• Preferred rates on loans
• Closing Cost Credit on mortgages
• And More!
As a corporate partner of ours, Bank of America keeps us all informed
UNCW Employees are eligible for BB&T@Work. Benefits include:
• Free Checking with direct deposit
• Free OnLine® Banking with Bill Pay
• Bonus interest rates on savings accounts, select CDs and IRAs
• Regular Savings with no minimum balance requirement
• The Plus Package for FREE – premium savings, security, travel and entertainment benefits
• $15 discount for a one-year safe deposit box rental (when available)
Enroll at local BB&T financial center or online at BBT.com/atwork
• 0.25% interest rate discount on home equity loans/lines
• Closing cost discounts on home equity loans/lines
• $300 discount on a new BB&T mortgage loanSee this flyer for more details! If you are already a BB&T customer you can request that your account be coded under UNCW’s BB&T@Work account.
Ability to open a Premium Access checking account (some products may be subject to credit approval) with your UNCW ID.
Offering membership to all UNCW employees. Benefits include: access to 30,000+ surcharge free ATM’s, free mobile banking, credit cards with fixed rates and no annual fees, rewards point programs, 1st 150 checks free, standard checks are free at age 55+, etc. Visit www.sharonview.org or 1-800-462-4421. Ask about Premium Access Checking - fantastic account for UNCW employees.
Visit www.ncsecu.org to learn more about “free tax preparation for qualified members” and national tax preparation services, which are a part of the IRS’ VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) program, free as long as you meet certain requirements and make $40000 a year or less. Members who do not qualify for VITA can also use TurboTax through our website and receive a 15% discount and a free e-File option.
SunTrust at Work (code 85250) offers UNC-Wilmington employees a choice of premium checking accounts with an automatic waiver of the monthly maintenance fee. Employees can choose between Smart Solution Checking and Preferred Checking. For more information on SunTrust at Work, visit www.suntrust.com or stop by the SunTrust Bank located across from UNC-Wilmington at 820 S. College Rd. Monday-Friday 10am-7pm and Saturday from 10am-4pm. If you have any questions you would like answered via email, please send questions to James.e.brown@Suntrust.com
Human Resources provides this discount program summary information solely as a convenience to UNCW employees and their families. Human Resources does not warrant or recommend any product or service listed.