Returning Room Signup ProcessReturning Student Sign Up Process
It's the time of year to be thinking about 2016-17 housing plans. In order to be eligible for on-campus housing, students must complete a housing contract and pay a $105 non-refundable housing contract fee prior to their expected sign up or pull in time. Please be aware that housing contracts will only be accepted from returning students as space permits; in order to be guaranteed housing for the 2016-17 academic year, please complete a housing contract as soon as possible.*How to contract:
- Go to mySeaport beginning on Feb 1, 2016
- Click "Contract and Payment" link
- Complete process
*If unable to complete the housing contract online, please come into the Office of Housing and Residence Life.
Summer 2016 Contract Release Process
A few weeks ago we sent out a survey asking for your input regarding 2016 summer housing obligations, and an overwhelming 70% replied that they would like to be released from your current three-term contract obligation.
What does this mean to you?
Based on the survey results, the Office of Housing and Residence Life has decided to release students from their three-term obligation for the Summer of 2016.
If you wish to cancel your summer obligation for summer 2016, you will have the following deadlines:
· ** ** January 11 – February 15, 2016 – Student will be released from contract without obligation
· February 16 – April 1, 2016 – Student will be released from contract with a $250 obligation
· After April 1, 2016 – Student will be released from contract with a $250 obligation plus a $100 late fee
If you choose to stay for the Summer 2016 term, UNCW retains the right to potentially move you to a comparable apartment space to maintain the safety and security of all of our residents.
The CONTRACT RELEASE FORM is NOW OPEN!
1. Go to mySeaport beginning on January 11, 2016 at 12 pm.
2. Click “Contract and Pay Housing Fee” link
3. Click the yellow button on the front page which will take you through the process.
Note: All communication to students regarding on-campus housing will be sent to the student's UNCW email account. Students are expected to check their email regularly for important information.