- Reservations are on a first come, first served basis, and should be made at least two weeks in advance of the desired reservation date.
- Reservations of less than two weeks are not accepted more than three months in advance.
- Call SusanThompson at 910-962-2210, or email email@example.com.
- For detailed policies and procedures for reserving properties, see Policy 05.326 - University Hospitality Properties.
- Cancellations with less than two weeks notice may incur an administrative fee.
Check In and Check Out
- Check in time: 3 p.m.
- Keys are issued to the sponsoring department, on check-in day, 8 am - 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Check out time: 12 noon
- Keys are returned by noon on check-out day, to avoid an additional day's charges.
- On weekends and holidays, keys are returned to the University Police desk.
Guidelines and Restrictions on Use
- No smoking, no pets and no large social events are allowed.
- These properties are not leased as permanent residences.
- All guests must be sponsored by a university department.
- Properties use is designated for official university guests and visitors, interview candidates or newly hired personnel.