The Honors College at UNCW welcomes transfer students. We have two entry points for transfer students depending on the number of credit hours that a student will be bringing with them to UNCW.
Students may apply to the Honors College to take university studies honors sections and honors seminars. In addition, students may apply to undertake departmental honors. To find out more about what best fits your interests, please write us at email@example.com .
If you are applying to the Honors College as a transfer student from another college or university, follow these steps to ensure a complete application:
- Read the section provided by UNCW Admissions on "Preparing to Transfer"
- Complete the UNCW Undergraduate Admissions Application using your SeaLevel account.
- Complete and submit the separate Honors College application , making sure to circle the area that indicates you are a transfer student.
- Ask a professor at the school that you are currently attending to write you a letter of recommendation.
- Create and submit a resume.
- Send all materials in one packet to the Honors College. If you are submitting a media piece, be sure it is enclosed as well.