Honors House, along with Cornerstone Hall and Innovation House, is a part of a dynamic community referred to as the Tri-House area. Honors House and its sister hall, Innovation House (formerly International House), opened in 1998. The Honors House was designed as a living-learning environment for students enrolled in UNCW's Honors Program; it features a dynamic student population with members committed to student leadership, scholarship, and service. It houses almost 100 students in groups of 24 per single-sex wing.
Amenities of Honors House:
- Free laundry machines on each floor
- Security cameras in the front entrance, perimeters, and stairwells
- Vending and ice machines in the main lobby
- Programming space for community-building
- Multiple flat screen televisions in the main lobby
- Recycling bins