Resources & Handouts
- American Dietetic Association
- Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI)
- Food & Nutrition Information Center (FNIC)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
Eating Disorders & Body Image
- Dove - Campaign for Real Beauty
- Information on Eating Disorders - Something Fishy
- National Eating Disorders Association
General Health & Wellness
- American Institute for Cancer Research
- Bacchus & Gamma Peer Education Network
- Center for Diseases Control & Prevention
- Health Q & A Internet Service - Go Ask Alice!
Videos and DVDs: A collection of videos and DVD's on health-related topics are located in the Hundley Health Education Center and may be checked out by UNCW students, faculty, and staff.
Training Models, Posters & Charts: If you are doing a presentation on a health-related issue, we have charts, posters, and training models that may be checked out to use in programs and demonstrations.
Fact Sheets/Latest Statistics: Talk to the Health Promotion Staff & Peer Educators to get the latest information about a health topic. Get handouts with facts and fiction about the topics that affect college students most.
Resource Center: The Hundley Health Education Center is equipped with models, DVD's, videos, books, interactive CD-ROM's, brochures, and much more for your learning needs. Come in to this relaxing environment to pick up some information for yourself, a friend, or for a class project!
Hundley Health Education Center
Student Recreation Center 104