Need to Register for?
Managing Your Courses
A special note for Gmail users:
Check spam/junk mail folders for UNCW correspondence.
Add uncw.edu to your safe senders list. Help?
Congratulations on your acceptance to the Graduate School at UNCW!
- Review your acceptance letter
- Enrollment deposit
- Semester start date and expectations
- Submit required Immunization Forms
- Submit required Health Insurance
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Advising/Course Registration
- How do I Pay My Bill?
- UNCW One Card
- UNCW E-mail
- Final Transcript
- Fall Orientation
- Additional Info
Carefully review your acceptance letter which contains the information below, including your residency status. If you need help resetting your account password.
- Program of Acceptance
- Term of acceptance
- NC Residency Status for Tuition Purposes
- UNCW ID number
- UNCW Email address
A $50 non-refundable/non-transferable enrollment deposit is required to secure admission and is paid through mySeaport. The enrollment deposit is applied towards tuition and fees. Do not use the E-bill system to pay your enrollment deposit.
Enrollment deposit waivers are available to current graduate students (UNCW students may not pursue graduate and undergraduate matriculations simultaneously for the same term), grant recipients, international students, deferment students, UNCW faculty/staff or their dependents. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an enrollment deposit waiver
- Go to mySeaport
- (Payable Monday through Friday)
- Enter your username and password.
- username = UNCW e-mail address (without the "@uncw.edu")
- password = your birth date MMDDYYYY (unless previously established)
- Click the "Student Services" tab
- Click the "Enrollment Deposit" tab (left column under the second blue header "Services")
- The Enrollment Deposit is payable by MasterCard or Visa
- The Enrollment Deposit is due upon receipt of the acceptance letter
Need help accessing mySeaport?
Contact Technology Assistance Center (TAC)
- 910-962-HELP or
Residential students (those taking classes on the UNCW campus) may be expected to arrive prior to the beginning of classes.
Those students who are receiving teaching assistantships should plan to arrive well before the start of classes (Academic Calendar). This may apply to research assistants and other graduate assistants as well. Check with your graduate coordinator or advisor about your required arrival date.
UNCW Student Health Center Records Department is responsible for receiving, filing, and securing immunization records.
Complete the required Immunization and Medical History Form. A physical is required ONLY if you plan to register for physical education classes. Previous UNCW students contact UNCW Student Health Center to determine if records are on file.
Have questions regarding immunization forms?
Contact UNCW Student Health Center
- 910-962-3280 or
- Gina Fargnoli (email@example.com)
Health Insurance is required for all UNCW students who meet the criteria. Health insurance requirements information.
Have questions regarding health insurance?
Contact UNCW Student Health Center
- 910-962-3280 or
- Leigh McManus (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid: Kay Pugh - email@example.com
- Graduate student financial aid Information
- Applying for financial aid
- Setup your E-refund account to receive your aid
- Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid location
- Make contact with your program Coordinator
- The Calendar of Events outlines information regarding registration dates, campus closings and events.
- Graduate Catalogue
- How do I register for courses Note: Only register once advised by your Program
- Search for your classes, buy your books online, pick them up in the store!
- E-Bill: Student account information is available through E-Bill. UNCW does not send a paper bill through the mail. It is imperative that you view your E-Bill and ensure that the proper payments are made before the published deadlines.
- TealPay: UNCW is soaring to new heights and is now offering an "in-house" payment plan. "Teal Pay" allows student and Authorized Users to break down educational expenses into easy-to-manage monthly installments, rather than one lump sum payment. It's simple and convenient!
- UNCW Faculty/Staff and Dependents: Visit Human Resources for benefit information.
Have questions regarding E-bill?
Have questions regarding TealPay?
Two business days after you register for classes, you may complete the application for parking. The application for parking is available online through SeaPort. Once logged in, click on the Student Services tab.
Have questions regarding Parking?
910-962-3178 or Email Parking (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Obtaining your UNCW One Card
The online photo submission is strongly encouraged. You can up load your favorite photo to put on your UNCW One Card ID. Your card will then be ready for pick up two days after you have registered for class. You will need to bring a picture ID with you when you pick up your UNCW One Card. All cards should be picked up in the UNCW Once Card office in the Warwick Center. Additional information.
Your UNCW One Card provides you access to:
- Checkout materials at Randall Library
- Computer labs and the Student Recreation Center
- Meal plans or food dollars at campus dining locations
- UNCW sporting, arts, and entertainment events
- Free Seahawk Shuttle and WAVE Transit
- Residence hall doors
Have questions about obtaining your UNCW One Card?
Housing and Residence Life
UNCW regards e-mail as the official method of communication. Check your UNCW e-mail account frequently, once notified of acceptance into the Graduate school.
If you were accepted pending receipt of a final baccalaureate transcript, ensure that one official copy has been sent to the Graduate School. Graduates of UNCW will have their transcript/degree pulled electronically, so an additional copy is not required.
UNCW Graduate Schoolor
601 S. College Rd.
Wilmington, NC 28403-5955
Email Graduate Transcripts email@example.com
(Password protected transcripts sent directly from the institution)
- The Graduate School holds a general orientation session at the beginning of each fall semester.
- Fall 2014 Orientation
- Date: August 18th
- Time: 5pm
- Location:Computer Information Systems Building, Rm. CI 1008
- Fall 2014 Teaching Assistant Institute
- Date: TBA
- Time: TBA
- Location: TBA
* Distance education or summer only admits are not required to attend the Graduate School General Orientation.
MBA/IMBA Programs will hold a separate orientation for incoming students and are not required to attend the Graduate School General Orientation.
- Graduate Student Association (GSA): The GSA supports all graduate students academically and socially, and promotes the interests and welfare of graduate students within the university.
Code of Student Life: The rules and regulations for UNCW students can be found in the Code of Student Life. We have an expectation that our students will read it and become familiar with our community standards – we want them to know and understand the Code.