2011 Convocation

Graduate Catalogue

Graduate Catalogue

Tuition & Fees

Tuition and fees are charged according to campus of the course (main campus or extension) and not student classification. Click here to view 2011/2012 Fee Schedule.


Graduate Student Association

The Graduate Student Association supports all graduate students academically and socially, and promotes the interests and welfare of graduate students within the university.



The Perch supports non-traditional students by providing resources, educational opportunities, and programs connecting the university and Wilmington communities.



Parking Privileges and Eligibility for Graduate Student Teaching Assistants


Graduate students with TAs may be eligible for a Teaching Assistant parking permit that will allow them to park in non-gated Faculty/Staff parking areas. These TA permits will be provided to eligible TAs on a yearly basis. The Graduate School will submit a definitive list of TAs to Parking and Transportation Services at the beginning of each semester.


Graduate students must be teaching a course and listed as the Instructors of Record in Banner (i.e. graduate students who are the sole teaching authority in a full lecture class).  Students will initially be assigned to Zone 1 but are eligible to upgrade to a TA permit.

GA's and RA's: Graduate students with GAs, RAs or other campus employment are not eligible for TA parking.

How to Obtain Your Pass

  1. Register for student parking online through mySeaport after you have registered for courses.
  2. 2 weeks after the start of classes visit the Parking and Transportation Services Office. You will need to remove your student parking sticker from your vehicle and bring it with you. It is okay if the sticker is destroyed in the removal process.

UNC Wilmington | 601 S. College Road, Wilmington NC 28403 | 910.962.3000 | About this Site | Copyright Notice | Feedback | Page maintained by:  D. Childers [ childersd AT uncw DOT edu ]