Master of Business Administration (MBA) -
Offered as Main Campus with Study Abroad
Goal of Program:
The overall objective of the program is the development of the broadly educated professional manager who is prepared to meet the demands and the changing needs in the global environment..
- Full semester abroad at one of the International Business School Alliance European partner schools.
- University of Applied Sciences Bremen, Germany
- University of Hertfordshire, U.K
- Universitat de Valencia, Spain
- Institute of Business Studies Moscow, Russia
- Universiti Tun Abdul Razak, Malaysia
- Novancia, Paris, France
- Students can start at any partner school including UNCW in the fall for core Int’l Business courses and then select another partner for the spring & summer terms where they will specialize in a business functional area, i.e. classes and thesis.
- Program uses integrated learning methodology that parallels business practice for: preparation in the core functions of business include accountancy, economics, finance, marketing, business regulation and legal environment, information systems, organizational behavior, and production and operations management.
Students who desire to refine their skills in the core functions of business. Two years of work experience is preferred and will create a diverse learning experience.
The Cameron School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Ms. Karen Barnhill
|Instruction Method||In Class *|
|Intended Time to Degree||1 year|
|Required Credit Hours||36 hrs|
|*Note: Students are required to complete a full semester abroad:|