The WCE produces several publications and guides. Learn more about Watson Publications >
- What Works
- Meet the Community Non-Profits
- Outreach Spring Conference Series
- Brown Bag Series
- WCE Speaker Series
Learn about the Watson College of Education's history and it's future. Learn more About Watson >
Research & Highlights
Keep up to date with the exciting things our faculty and staff are doing. Visit our Research & Highlights page >
Recent News & Events
Discover what’s happening with the non-profits in our community in 2013-2014!
WCE faculty, staff, and students are invited to meet the local non-profits through a presentation series highlighting successful theories, practical applications, and service learning/volunteerism in our community. View previous presentations >
- Additional presentations will be listed for Spring 2013
For additional information, please contact Deloris Rhodes, Outreach Liaison at 910-962-7256 • firstname.lastname@example.org
All faculty, staff, students and community members are invited to join us for lunchtime presentations throughout our fall and spring semesters.
Our next presentation is
- January 22, 2014 - TBD
Stereotypes, standardized testing, and the voices of marginalized elementary school students: An opportunity for classroom-based reform.
- PDS University-School Partnership Agreement Signing
View photos of the ceremony > or Read the WECT article >
- WCE Alumni & Partnership Teachers Receive Awards
- CESTEM Gets the Grants!
- Students Graduate from the Youthbuild Program at UNCW
- Duplin County Pilots Self-Mentoring Program in District
- ELMS hosts "Response to Instruction and English Language Learners: National, State and Local Issues"
- Students Attend Poetry Workshop and Slam Events
- Portrait Unveiling of Dr. Cathy Barlow