- Official copies of transcripts from each institution you have attended.
- Rolling admission is available for the M.Ed. in Higher Education program.
- An undergraduate grade average of “B” (GPA = 3.0) or better is recommended.
- Three recommendations from individuals who can attest to the qualifications of the applicant for admission to this program.
- A personal statement describing leadership experience or explanation of interest in higher education.
Deadlines for Admission to the M.Ed. in Higher Education
- March 15th for Summer I admission
- March 15th for Summer II admission
- May 15th for Fall admission
- October 15 for Spring admission
The Division of Student Affairs works directly with various programs at UNCW to provide assistantships. If you are interested in an assistantship please visit this website: http://www.uncw.edu/studentaffairs/assistantships.html