Leadership in Educational Administration Concentration
Students will take a set of courses that focus on areas related to educational administration, such as policy, law, regulation, technology, curriculum, assessment, decision making, global achievement, and resource management.
All students are required to take two internship courses (2 credits each). Students may select from three options that include a focus on: international perspectives (requires study abroad); business and government institutions; or educational organizations. Specific details will be determined in consultation with a faculty advisor. Students will also select appropriate electives to meet the program requirement of 60 credits.
- 26 credit hours from EDL 600 - 699 or SED 603 - Special Education for Educational Leaders Credits: 3
- 4 credit hours of internship from the following:
- EDL 661 - Internship I-Issues Affecting Diverse Rural and Urban Educational Communities Credits: 2
- EDL 663 - Business Internship Credits: 2
- EDL 664 - International Internship Credits: 2
- 6 credit hours from any EDL 500 - 599 that is approved by an advisor or 6 additional credits from 600-699.