AIG Add-on Licensure Admission Requirements
- Bachelor's degree completed before graduate study begins.
- Official transcripts of college work. An undergraduate grade average of "B" (GPA=3.0) or better is recommended.
- Current teaching license.
Master of Education with Specialization in AIG Admission Requirements
Applicants seeking admission to the Master of Education (M.Ed.) program are required to submit the following materials to the UNCW Graduate School:
- An application for graduate admission.
- Official transcripts of college work (graduate and undergraduate). An undergraduate grade average of "B" (GPA=3.0) or better is required.
- Three recommendations by individuals in relevant professional fields.
- A letter of intent describing the applicant's commitment to the teaching profession, interests in working with gifted and talented learners, prior school experiences, and philosophy of teaching and learning.
To receive an application and obtain information regarding admission, please contact the UNCW Graduate School at 910.962.4117 or http://www.uncw.edu/gradschool/.
Scholarship Opportunities & Financial Aid
Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid (OFSA)
Graduate Assistantships are available and are awarded on a competitive basis each academic year.