|Campus Dining Mobile App|
|Dining on Facebook|
|Dining on Twitter|
|Dining on Instagram|
NEWS & HIGHLIGHTS
- NEW! October Promotions: VIP Dining Members only!
- NEW! Fall Break Hours: 10/09 - 10/13
- Food Truck Hours (PDF)
- Fall Semester Dining Hours (PDF)
- Papa John's now accepting Food Dollars and Seahawk Buck$ (5814 Oleander Drive Location Only)
- Attention: Check your Food Dollar balance and account transactions using the UNCW One Card Online Management Center - Click the icon below!
Though the change period date has passed, you may upgrade your meal plan (purchase a meal plan that is a level-up from your current plan) at any time. The upgraded cost will be placed on your student account, and due on the next E-Bill due date.
If you would like to upgrade your current meal plan, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Subject Line: Meal Plan Upgrade Request
- Email: We need your Student ID number (850#), your current meal plan, and the meal plan you would like to change to
- All Requests will be processed within 24-48 hours. If you have any questions, please contact the meal plan office at 910-962-3560.
With a variety of dining locations on campus from dining halls, to coffee shops, to convenience stores and national brands, we've got something to satisfy everyone's cravings. Campus Dining is committed to providing culinary offerings to meet a variety of dietary preferences prepared by highly trained staff and professional chefs.
Campus Dining facilities are available to all students, faculty and staff seven days a week when classes are in session.
Student Meal Plans
UNCW Campus Dining offers a variety of meal plans tailored to fit students’ busy schedules. Meal plans are convenient, flexible, and loaded with options. Meal Plans give you easy access to dining locations across campus with a range of hours
- See our Student Meal Plans for more information.
Faculty/Staff Meal Plans
With the NEW Faculty & Staff Dining Club, UNCW offers several new and exciting options for faculty/staff meal plans. Grabbing lunch on campus is quick, easy and a great value!
- It's easy to sign up for your NEW faculty/staff meal plan!
- You can pay by payroll deduction, cash, check or credit card.