|Campus Dining Mobile App|
|Dining on Facebook|
|Dining on Twitter|
|Dining on Instagram|
NEWS & HIGHLIGHTS
- Attention: If you would like to upgrade your meal plan please see meal plan upgrade instructions.
- NEW! Fall Semester Dining Hours - Fall Hours begin August 19th
- NEW! Meal Plan Promotion for Non-Traditional Students: Sign up for a meal plan* between 05/18 and 08/28 (DATE EXTENDED!) and receive an exclusive VIP Dining Card! This card will grant you access to special promotions, giveaways, and more! (*Seahawk Block 75 or higher)
- Papa John's now accepting Food Dollars and Seahawk Buck$ (5814 Oleander Drive Location Only)
- Attention: Check your Food Dollar balance and account transactions using the UNCW One Card Online Management Center - Click the icon below!
NEW! Meal Plan Promotion for Non-Traditional Housing Students:
Sign-up for a meal plan* between 05/18 and 08/28 (DATE EXTENDED!) and receive an exclusive VIP Dining Card! This card will grant you access to special promotions, giveaways, and more! (*Seahawk Block 75 meal plan or higher)
- Example Promotions/Giveaways: FREE bagel and schmear at Einstein Bros Bagels or a Half-Priced smoothie at the convenience stores.
- VIP Dining Card is the NEW Coupon Book: The VIP Dining Card is taking the place of the coupon book from last year! We're able to give you more, while being environmentally friendly!
- Eligible Students and Meal Plans: Any Non-Traditional Student is eligible - students living in Seahawk Crossing, Seahawk Landing, Seahawk Village, or off campus. Sign up for the Seahawk Block 75, Seahawk Block 125, All Access 5, All Access 10, or All Access 14 between 05/18 and 08/28.
Though the change period date has passed, you may upgrade your meal plan (purchase a meal plan that is a level-up from your current plan) at any time. The upgraded cost will be placed on your student account, and due on the next E-Bill due date.
If you would like to upgrade your current meal plan, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Subject Line: Meal Plan Upgrade Request
- Email: We need your Student ID number (850#), your current meal plan, and the meal plan you would like to change to
- All Requests will be processed within 24-48 hours. If you have any questions, please contact the meal plan office at 910-962-3560.
With a variety of dining locations on campus from dining halls, to coffee shops, to convenience stores and national brands, we've got something to satisfy everyone's cravings. Campus Dining is committed to providing culinary offerings to meet a variety of dietary preferences prepared by highly trained staff and professional chefs.
Campus Dining facilities are available to all students, faculty and staff seven days a week when classes are in session.
Student Meal Plans
UNCW Campus Dining offers a variety of meal plans tailored to fit students’ busy schedules. Meal plans are convenient, flexible, and loaded with options. Meal Plans give you easy access to dining locations across campus with a range of hours
- See our Student Meal Plans for more information.
Faculty/Staff Meal Plans
With the NEW Faculty & Staff Dining Club, UNCW offers several new and exciting options for faculty/staff meal plans. Grabbing lunch on campus is quick, easy and a great value!
- It's easy to sign up for your NEW faculty/staff meal plan!
- You can pay by payroll deduction, cash, check or credit card.