|Campus Dining Mobile App|
|Dining on Facebook|
|Dining on Twitter|
|Dining on Instagram|
NEWS & HIGHLIGHTS
- NEW! Thanksgiving Break Hours 11/26 - 11/29 (PDF)
- NEW! Campus Dining Food Truck December Hours (PDF)
- November Promotions: VIP Dining Members only!
- Food Truck Hours (PDF)
- Fall Semester Dining Hours (PDF)
- Papa John's now accepting Food Dollars and Seahawk Buck$ (5814 Oleander Drive Location Only)
- Attention: Check your Food Dollar balance and account transactions using the UNCW One Card Online Management Center - Click the icon below!
With a variety of dining locations on campus from dining halls, to coffee shops, to convenience stores and national brands, we've got something to satisfy everyone's cravings. Campus Dining is committed to providing culinary offerings to meet a variety of dietary preferences prepared by highly trained staff and professional chefs.
Campus Dining facilities are available to all students, faculty and staff seven days a week when classes are in session.
NEW! Spring 2016 Meal Plan Changes
Your Fall Semester meal plan will be automatically assigned to you for the Spring Semester. Any meal plan changes after November 19th will be reflected on the second e-Bill of Spring Semester charges. The Spring Semester meal plan change period ends on January 13th – downgrades and cancellations will not be allowed after the change period ends. Upgrades can be processed at any time. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/spring16mealplanchange
If you have any questions, please contact 910.962.3560 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Meal Plans
UNCW Campus Dining offers a variety of meal plans tailored to fit students’ busy schedules. Meal plans are convenient, flexible, and loaded with options. Meal Plans give you easy access to dining locations across campus with a range of hours
- See our Student Meal Plans for more information.
Faculty/Staff Meal Plans
With the NEW Faculty & Staff Dining Club, UNCW offers several new and exciting options for faculty/staff meal plans. Grabbing lunch on campus is quick, easy and a great value!
- It's easy to sign up for your NEW faculty/staff meal plan!
- You can pay by payroll deduction, cash, check or credit card.