More Upcoming Events
- April 24, 2014 - The Big 5 Employers: Pains That Keep Us Up at Night - Leaders from five of the region's largest companies will share their needs, the common challenges they face and opportunities for local entrepreneurs to provide solutions. To register visit Event Registration Page.
- May 13, 2014 - Internship Summit - Learn how to secure UNCW students as interns for your company and how to become a part of the Certified Internship Program
- June, 2014 - Potential Rocket Pitch
- June 19, 2014 - Three Level of Investors - Early Angels, Angel Groups and Venture Capitalists
- July 17, 2014 - Tom Fisher, Senior VP & CIO of Cloud at Oracle Corp. - Fisher has been at the C-Level for tech giants such as Qualcomm, eBay, and Gateway Computers.
- Sept. 4, 2014 - Anniversary Event of CIE Grand Opening
CIE in the News
- Technology Earns Startups Time On Stage - GWBJ, 04.15.14
- The lucky-to-be-alive Wilmington entrepreneur behind an 'extreme super food' - Triangle Business Journal, 04.14.14
- Partnership Connects Centers To Benefit Startups - GWBJ, 04.07.14
- Program helps veterans realize entrepreneurial dreams - Port City Daily, 04.04.14
- UNCW CIE Director Roberts Named a Reviewer for NC IDEA - UNCW, 03.26.14
- Don't Stereotype Startups in Wilmington - !ExitEvent, 03.19.14
- 'Optimism' expressed for local innovation economy - Port City Daily, 03.14.14
- Center Events Stretch Entrepreneurial Thinking, Boundaries - GWBJ, 02.21.14
- Print 3D, everyday items? Local entrepreneurs laud the possibilities - Port City Daily, 01.17.14
- Wilmington firm makes new blood circulation device - Wilmington Star-News, 12.28.13
- Wilmington start-up uses science to judge wine - Wilmington Star-News, 12.21.13
- Wilmington startup Next Glass wins statewide tech award - Port City Daily, 11.8.13
- Rocket Pitch audience hears from investors, startups - GWBJ, 10.31.13
- Interview: F. Scott Moody, AuthenTec co-founder, says Wilmington has good support system for startups - Port City Daily, 10.24.13
- Center holds small business grant workshop - Greater Wilmington Business Journal, 10.17.13
- Wilmington’s new entrepreneurship center could someday fund your startup
Triangle Business Journal (blog)
- More news
Tayloe Gray is a creative marketing and consulting firm in Wilmington, NC committed to helping clients grow their business to success. They are a passionate team of experts partnering with clients to grown their businesses and brands by developing creative solutions for every need. By working directly with their clients, Tayloe Gray tailors each engagement to meet their needs and budgets and ensures that the technology is appropriate to the job. Recently, Tayloe Gray was able to help a small independent blog site focused coupons and saving grow to over 2 million hits per month and expects this number to continue to grow.
Andrew Gray and Nathan Tayloe, Partners, have been involved with the UNCW Entrepreneur Center from the beginning. TayloeGray built the UNCWEC website and truly believes in the mission and value that the center provides for Wilmington. As a UNCW alum, Andrew and Nathan are naturally attracted to the area, but also feels that Wilmington has an abundance of resources for small businesses looking to open or relocate in Wilmington. TayloeGray has hired several interns from UNCW and continues to network through the UNCWEC. Tayloe Gray now has over 130 existing clients and receives most of their new work through referrals and repeat clients.
View Company Website: TayloeGray