2015 Upcoming Events
- Thursday, February 26, 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., at MARBIONC at CREST Research Park - Life Sciences: Growth and Funding, Breakfast Event - RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org - visit www.uncw.edu/cie for more information.
- Wednesday, March 11, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., CIE - TriMech 3D Printer Lunch & Learn - You are invited to our upcoming TriMech 3D Printer Lunch & Learn where you will have the opportunity to meet Stratasys representatives, network with business professionals and learn more about the latest 3D printing technologies and services we offer. The event is free and lunch will also be served to all attendees. To register, visit the registration page.
- Beginning February 17, CIE - Boot Camp for Entrepreneurs - An 8-session, 3-month long boot camp open for 12 participants. REGISTRATION IS FULL - to be considered for the next Boot Camp, please email email@example.com
- Every Wednesday, 8:30 a.m., CIE - High Tide Breakfast - Two 6 minute value proposition pitches from two startups and one introduction to a local or visiting mentor. Students and community are welcome to help building our startup community. RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CIE in the News
- 2014: Wilmington Proved It's a Town for Tourists And Startups - ExitEvent, 12.31.14
- UNCW's CIE Supports Veterans on the Road to Entrepreneurship - UNCW, 12.22.14
- Event Explores Social Marketing, Celebrates 'great' Year For Center - GWBJ, 12.18.14
- WATCH: When Entrepreneurs and Filmmakers Got Together at Cucalorus - ExitEvent, 11.24.14
- Scott Moody's choice: 'Internet of You,' not 'Internet of Things' - WRAL Tech Wire, 11.21.14
- Cucalorus 10x10 Project Gives Startups Screen Time, Experience - GWBJ, 11.18.14
- Bringing competitive spirit to coast leads to White House invite - WRAL Tech Wire, 11.17.14
- CIE Director Visits White House To Accept Award - GWBJ, 11.13.14
- NCino, Other Local Startups Shine At Tech Awards - GWBJ, 11.07.14
- EasyVote's Software Promises Smoother Running Elections - Xconomy, 11.03.14
- Business Rx: Election tech company votes for growth - The Washington Post, 11.02.14
- Competition Offers Prize Of South By Southwest Interactive Passes - GWBJ, 10.31.14
- CIE Tenant Lands Seed Money Investment From Raleigh Team - GWBJ, 10.30.14
- Next Glass Showcases at Star-Studded #WSJDLive in SoCal - ExitEvent, 10.29.14
- Venturing into an action-filled shark tank for Venture Atlanta - WRAL Tech Wire, 10.22.14
- Wilmington startups represented at technology awards in Raleigh - Star News, 10.11.14
- 6 To Grow On: Leaders Tackling Garner Recommendations - GWBJ, 10.10.14
- Silicon Valley Tools for Wilmington's Beach Startups - ExitEvent, 10.09.14
- Startup Aims To Tidy Up Cleaning Services - GWBJ, 10.01.14
- Bob Creeden - Help attract technology to coast - Star News, 10.01.14
Inclinix, Inc. is a clinical trial enrollment services company, providing productive investigative sites and qualified clinical research study participants to pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies on a performance basis. Headquartered in Wilmington, North Carolina, Inclinix services are offered globally with project staff based in the United States, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. Inclinix has screened approximately two million patients, and has forged relationships with over 150,000 clinical investigators. Sponsors benefit from eleven years of experience in global clinical research with the successful completion of 400 trials in 130 indications.
Inclinix, formerly PharmaTech Solutions, has been located in Wilmington since its founding in 1999. J. Tobin Geatz, President and CEO, is actively involved in several aspects of the UNCW Entrepreneurship Center. Mr. Geatz strongly believes in supporting not only todayï¿½s local economy, but also in helping to mentor and develop the business owners that will be essential to Wilmington in the future. Inclinix frequently employs interns, co-ops, and recent graduates of UNCW and looks forward to continuing its support for the Entrepreneurship Center.
View Company Website: Inclinix