Featured Part Time Jobs (updated 1/23/15)
|Job Title:||Front Desk/ Office Administration|
|SeaWork Job ID||43605|
Mahn, Joseph M, CPA
|Linked Contact:||Jennifer Nall|
|Work Schedule:||Full Time/ Part Time/ Flexible|
|Start Date:||February 2, 2015|
|Job Description:|| Front desk operations include answering telephones, copy, printing, filing, scheduling, errands, client interaction, data entry, bank reconciliation, etc.
|Application Instructions:|| Please fax or email your resume.
|Job Title:||Assistant Outreach Coordinator|
|SeaWork Job ID||43499|
North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher
|Linked Contact:||Julie Sprinkle|
|Work Schedule:||varies - based on programs|
|Start Date:||approx 3/2/15|
|Job Description:|| This position is seasonal. Employment is for 3/2/15 - 7/31/15.
The North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher seeks a talented, enthusiastic educator to promote, prepare, present and evaluate educational outreach programs. The Outreach branch of the Aquarium’s Education Section offers off-site, fee-based programs to schools, pre-schools, day cares, summer camps, assisted living/senior care facilities and community groups. The selected candidate will lead these programs, and will assist the Outreach Coordinator in evaluating existing programs and designing new programs to stimulate interest in natural resources and make education fun and engaging. As a member of the Education Team, this position will also assist with Aquarium-based programs, teacher workshops, special educational events and other programs as needed, as well as represent the Aquarium at fairs and festivals and other off-site events. This position requires travel and the ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
|Qualifications:|| This position requires travel and the ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
• Strong public speaking and presentation skills
• Enthusiastic and positive attitude
• Bachelor of Science or Arts in education, marine biology, biology, parks and recreation, environmental studies or related fields preferred
• Knowledge of implementing and presenting educational programs, preferably in the natural sciences
• Working knowledge in two (2) of the following categories: natural history, environmental science, marine science, aquatic conservation issues, early childhood education, adult education, public speaking
• Flexible work schedule. Must be able to work weekdays, weekends, nights, and holidays.
• Ability to lift 25 lbs
• Comfortable handling live animals
• Good driving record and valid NC drivers license
Applicants selected for an in-person interview must prepare a 10-15 minute presentation
Submit State Application PD-107
(www.osp.state.nc.us/jobs/general.htm) to: NC Aquarium at
Fort Fisher, Attn: Personnel, 900 Loggerhead Rd., Kure
Beach, NC 28449. Faxed or electronic applications also
accepted. Fax (910) 458-6812 or
|Job Title:||Social Media Coordinator|
|SeaWork Job ID||43481|
Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage
|Linked Contact:||Kathy Alexander|
|Work Schedule:||approximately 15 hours per week.|
|Wage/Salary:||$10 per hour|
|Job Description:|| COMPANY INFORMATION:
Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage is the largest and best-selling real estate company in Southeastern North Carolina with 11 offices and over 375 agents. Our sales associates assist both buyers and sellers in all types of real estate transactions –residential properties, new home construction, resort/vacation properties, home sites, land, as well commercial properties and relocation services.
The Social Media Coordinator will implement all aspects of the company’s social media marketing. This will include creating relevant content for postings on social platforms, content strategy, blogging, and measurement and analysis to determine the success of these efforts.
• Examine and audit our current social media platforms to confirm profile information and links are accurate and ensure content is of high quality and consistent with the brand
• Create measurable objectives, goals and a timetable for social media efforts including growth of likes, followers, engagement, leads and sales. Provide monthly report to show progress against benchmarks and stated goals
• Execute all social media activities via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn and make recommendations for participation on other platforms
• Create social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive traffic to website and generate leads
• Engage target audiences by sharing content, growing company followers and improve overall engagement with company pages
• Compile relevant content and write a minimum of one blog post each week
• Conduct research to determine best practices for creating posts and finding new ways to leverage social media for professional and business purposes
• Research social media SEO tactics and implement accordingly
|Qualifications:||As a newly created position within the company, we are looking for a highly motivated and organized self-starter who is anxious to assist us in developing this segment of our business. Previous experience in implementing social media campaigns for business purposes desired but not required|
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
Kathy Alexander, Director of Marketing
Featured Full Time Jobs
|Job Title:||Management Trainee|
|SeaWork Job ID||43597|
|Linked Contact:||Adeia Nevels|
|Job Description:|| Cintas is currently looking for a Management Trainee (MT) to participate in an extensive, well-structured training program, designed to provide a strong knowledge of all aspects of our business, build a foundation of Cintas knowledge and develop leadership fundamentals. The Management Trainee program combines a series of rotations in various departments and classroom seminars, with the purpose of preparing the individual for what area best matches his or her interests, skills, and abilities. Cintas MT's will make an immediate impact on driving business results through leadership roles such as supervising frontline employee-partners and managing projects.
Upon completion of the program, the Management Trainee will be eligible to apply for a position in one of several areas, such as Outside Sales, Production Management, Office Management and Service Management. These opportunities will prepare the Management Trainee for a General Management or equivalent Corporate or Director function within 5-7 years of experience with Cintas.
|Qualifications:|| Driving a Cintas van/truck, or personal automobile is required in two of the rotations. Qualified candidates must meet all requirements outlined by the DOT for driving a regulated vehicle weighing more than 10,000 lbs. In order to comply with DOT requirements qualified candidates must, prior to their first day of employment, have:
• An active driver’s license
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Obtain a DOT medical certification and provide documentation regarding their previous employment.
• Must have, or will obtain a bachelor's degree within six months.
• Co-op or internship experience in a Customer Service, Sales, Production, or Administrative role preferred
• A business or otherwise related academic major, preferred
• A leadership/management role on campus or related extracurricular activities, preferred.
• Willingness to relocate regionally during or at the end of the program
To apply for this position, please visit:
please visit: www.cintas.jobs.
|Job Title:||Exceptional Children Teacher|
|SeaWork Job ID||43584|
|Job Description:||Exceptional Children Teacher|
|Qualifications:|| Appropriate NC Teaching License
Eligibility to Receive a NC Teaching License
|Application Instructions:|| Please visit our website - www.ecpps.k12.nc. us
Click on Departments, Human Resources, and the "How to Complete a Certified Application" link. Please follow the guideline.
|Job Title:||CPA/CPA Candidate/Accountant|
|SeaWork Job ID||43577|
Randy L. Albertson, CPA, PA
|Linked Contact:||Randy Albertson|
|Job Description:||We are seeking a highly motivated team member to work directly with clients. Primarily responsibilities will include accounting, auditing, consulting, payroll, and tax preparation.|
|Qualifications:||The ideal candidate should have two to three years of experience, with nonprofit and health care experience being a plus.|
Send resume in confidence to:
Randy L. Albertson, CPA, PA
P.O. Box 1200
Beulaville, NC 28518
|Job Title:||Political Finance Internship|
|SeaWork Job ID||43591|
Sustainable Impact, LLC
|Linked Contact:||Randall Gilliland|
|Work Schedule :||10 hr|
|Job Description:|| Political Finance Internship – Immediate Opportunity
Sustainable Impact, LLC is seeking one or more UNCW students interested in the American political campaign finance system and its processes.
The internship is not limited to a specific major or class rank, but those majoring in political science, government, history, economics or finance would be especially appropriate.
This unpaid internship is for approximately 10 hours per week during the 2015 spring semester. Much of the work can be accomplished remotely, thus regular office hours are not required. Periodic face-to-face, check-in meetings will be required. Speak to your professor regarding possible course credit.
Sustainable Impact, LLC is a Democratic political finance consulting firm working with local, state and federal candidates and elected officials. The firm handles all aspects of political campaign finance: DC, PAC, in-district, in-state, national, events, small and large donor, online/email, donor research and development, and database development and management.
Upon completion of the internship, it is anticipated that the student Intern will have gained the knowledge and skills to:
1. Discuss the approach taken in the American political campaign finance system by candidates, elected officials, political parties and independent expenditure organizations;
2. Cite sources for applicable laws regulating campaign finance;
3. Discuss issues related to campaign finance law and reforms;
4. Understand and discuss political campaign finance strategy and tactics;
5. Understand and implement political campaign finance tactics related to events, direct mail, online/email solicitations, donor research and development, PAC solicitations, and large and small dollar solicitations;
6. Utilize NGP, the leading political finance software program used by political campaigns and organizations, discuss the database structure of the NGP, enter data into the system, run packaged reports, program unique reports and queries of the database;
7. Become a Finance Assistant or Deputy Finance Director.
|Qualifications:||Qualified candidates must be competent in Microsoft programs, Word and Excel at a minimum. Web, email and social media skills desirable. Previous political campaign experience a plus, but not required.|
Email resume to Randy Gilliland at
firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted for an
|Job Title:||2015 Marian Drane Graham Scholars Program|
|SeaWork Job ID||43511|
UNC Marian Drane Graham Scholars Program
|Start Date:||six week summer program|
|Job Description:|| The Marian Drane Graham Scholars Program is a six-week immersive and experiential summer program designed to provide students the opportunity to develop leadership skills and gain a better understanding of key issues facing public higher education. The program is open to rising juniors and seniors attending one of the sixteen constituent institutions of higher education in the University of North Carolina. Scholars will be mentored by UNC leadership, spend time in the UNC General Administration offices in Chapel Hill, NC, travel to UNC campuses, visit with key NC policy leaders and elected officials in North Carolina and Washington, DC.
Scholars will also have the opportunity to work in a state government agency approximately 25 hours per week to further their knowledge of how higher education impacts the state of North Carolina. Finally, the Scholars will work with a faculty sponsor on their respective campuses to develop and present a capstone project outlining the role of higher education in North Carolina and its impact on the UNC System. Through these experiences, it is anticipated that each scholar will develop a deep appreciation for the complexities of higher education and state government.
|Qualifications:|| Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities for Internship Placement:
Strong project management or organizational skills;
Research, editing, and proofreading skills;
Ability to work as a team where ongoing collaboration is a must;
l Ability to handle multiple projects and deal with uncertainty;
l Ability to contribute individually and participate in cross-functional teams; Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
Students from all academic disciplines are encouraged to apply, but applicants must meet the following minimum criteria:
Be a rising junior or senior pursuing their bachelor’s degree from a constituent institution within the University of North Carolina with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
Have a faculty sponsor at the scholar’s home institution that is willing to assist in development and completion of a capstone project;
Have a passion for how higher education in North Carolina relates to our future, to local and federal government policy, the military, financial aid, and/or economic development;
Be willing and able to live in apartment-style housing on the campus of North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC, for six weeks beginning in May.
|Application Instructions:||Please submit a resume, cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications, a letter of recommendation from your faculty sponsor, and unofficial transcripts to Dr. Tracey Ford, Assistant Vice President, Academic and Student Affairs at MDG@northcarolina.edu no later than February 16, 2015.|
|SeaWork Job ID||33215|
Virginia State Golf Association
|Linked Contact:|| Human Resources
|Work Schedule:||Flexible Monday-Friday 9-4|
|Job Description:|| What is the VSGA?
Since 1904, the VSGA has been dedicated to providing
golfers a full range of services for the good of the game
and golf in Virginia. Today, the VSGA is comprised of more
than 325 member clubs and more than 75,000 members
and VIP cardholders, and is committed to offering value
and access to courses throughout the commonwealth.
The VSGA’s core functions include the administration of
the following programs: Junior Golf; Men’s and Women’s
Championships; One-Day Events; USGA Handicap
System™; USGA Course Rating System™; Virginia Golfer
magazine; and the VIP Card. The VSGA is a non-profit
The USGA P.J. Boatwright Internship provides an
opportunity for experience in entry level golf
administration to qualified individuals.
The VSGA will offer two paid internships for 2015, a
3-month and a 12-month, with each having the
opportunity to gain experience in the core functions of the
VSGA. The start date for both internships will be no later
than the first week of June.
The application deadline is Friday, March 6, 2015
|Application Instructions:||Go to website to apply Human Resources|