Featured Part Time Jobs (updated 7/29/15)
|Job Title:||Office Assistant|
|SeaWork Job ID||46795|
|Linked Contact:||Alison Caplanson|
|Work Schedule :||Flexible|
|Job Description:|| Assistant required to input information quickly and accurately from a variety of sources into a computer database. Must be willing and able to perform general office duties. Such duties may include; batching & filing paperwork, sorting, scanning and verifying scanned images and index accordingly.
|Qualifications:|| Attention to detail is essential, able to perform basic calculations. Must have "can do" attitude.
Hours can be flexible but must be regular and agreed in advance. 15-20 hours per week.
|Application Instructions:||Email with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Title:||Part Time Assistant Manager|
|SeaWork Job ID||46778|
|Linked Contact:||Garrett Millsaps|
|Work Schedule||15-30 hours per week|
|Job Description:||rue21 is seeking passionate and motivated part time assistant manager with strong operational, visual, and loss prevention skills .|
|Qualifications:||6 months to one year of retail management experience. Applicant must have reliable transportation and valid drivers license.|
Please visit the store for an application. Resume may be emailed to email@example.com
|SeaWork Job ID||46702|
|Linked Contact:||Babs Welker|
|Work Schedule:||Mondays & Wednesdays 11am - 5pm, Tuesdays & Thursdays 11am - 4pm|
The office manager will be in charge of AR & AP, bank
reconciliation, coordinating meetings, scheduling, respond to
emails, answering phones, ordering office supplies,
maintaining the companies filing systems, and more.
|Qualifications:|| -communication skills
-planning and organizing
-information gathering and monitoring
-quickbook experience a plus, but not required
please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Featured Full Time Jobs
|Job Title:||Inside Sales Support Specialist|
|SeaWork Job ID||46680|
IKA Works, Inc.
|Linked Contact:||Cassandra McNeil|
|Job Description:|| ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Handles incoming calls from customers requesting information, pricing and availability
• Provides accurate processing of quotes to direct customers, within a 24 hour turn around period
• Provides quotations and technical assistance to customers for spare-parts and accessories when required or requested by external Account Managers
• Technical phone support – (accessories, Lab and Analytical)
• Helps customers with technical questions or rerouting call to the appropriate sales or service person
• Routinely studies and gains technical knowledge on the LAB/ANA product portfolio
• Assists external Account Managers with communication of product information and technical specs when required or requested
• Assists CSR or External sales during back order situations and potential order allocations when required
• Assists on product recalls or product quality notifications when required
• Assists marketing with lead distribution and mailing campaigns on an as needed basis
• Acts as a conduit between the internal organization, Account Managers and customers for demos, backorders, information distribution
• Data entry and reporting of all leads including mailing of literature to prospect customers when required
• Maintains good interoffice communication about potential customers, competitor information, and mergers
• Assists external account managers with data collection on perspective clients when required
• Day-to-day teamwork, cross- training, coordination of all activities with Director of Sales LAB/ANA while working collaboratively with the customer
• Explores and understands competitors’ strengths, vulnerabilities and strategies and disseminates through sales department
• Other duties may be assigned
|Qualifications:|| • Associate’s or B.S. degree in a technical field or mechanical technologies
• Results oriented quality conscious with minimum of two years of experience in sales-support and sales/customer service experience
All interested applicants, please submit your credentials (cover letter and resume) to email@example.com. Also visit our website for more information about IKA Works, Inc. at www.ika.com.
|Job Title:||Account Executive|
|SeaWork Job ID||40330|
WWAY TV 3
|Linked Contact:||Human Resources|
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NECESSARY: Make your mark
in Television Broadcasting. Morris Network is among the
largest privately held media companies in the United States…
owning and operating eleven network affiliate television
stations in Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina and
Tennessee. Our success is the result of extraordinary
employees and an exemplary management team who believes
in a vision and is dedicated to making Morris Network a
communications powerhouse. We are advancing the world of
Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
The Cape Fear CW, located in Wilmington, NC are seeking
enthusiastic, highly motivated candidates to build a career as
multimedia marketing Account Executives, selling television
and digital advertising to local businesses in the Cape Fear
Your responsibilities will include:
• Business to business outside sales calls
• Learn the business of advertising and sales fundamentals
• Learn and understand the business objectives and
advertising strategies of clients across many business
• Generate advertising revenue through television and digital
advertising sales to local advertisers
• Present marketing ideas to area business decision makers
• Provide input on sales promotion ideas to sales management
• Attain budgeted revenue goals through effective solicitations,
promotions and customer service
|Qualifications:|| • College Degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, etc
• Strong organizational, written and presentation skills
• Competitive, energetic and self-starter
• Team player
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, with a desire to win
• Professional appearance
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Internet/Social/Digital understanding
Our Advertising Sales Executives are some of the most successful and highest commissioned sales people in the industry. If you are interested in learning how to become one of them, we want to hear from you!
|Application Instructions:|| OTHER INFORMATION: Mail, fax, or e-mail cover letter, resume and to WWAY, 615 N. Front
Street, Wilmington NC 28401. Fax (910)202-0769. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE. Include above reference number. We utilize DMV & criminal background checks as a condition of employment.
It is the policy of WWAY NewsChannel 3 that employment shall be based on merit, qualification, and competence. Employment practice shall not be influenced or affected by virtue of an applicant’s or an employee’s race, age, sex, religion, color, national origin, or disability. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply
|Job Title:||Entry Level Account Manager|
|SeaWork Job ID||46678|
|Wage/Salary:||37,500 plus uncapped commission|
|Job Description:|| Company Background:
Piper Companies is a specialized service provider, focused on delivering niche human capital solutions within the Commercial and Defense IT, Applications and Intelligence arenas. Our customers engage in world-class technology challenges and depend on us to provide highly specialized talent in support of their most critical functions, many of which are considered mission critical and/or critical to national security.
Some of the areas in which we focus include software development, applications development, systems integration, cyber security, IT management, as well as support of IT and Intelligence related Department of Defense initiatives. Our customers include many of the Fortune 500 as well as multiple government agencies.
Piper Companies is an early-stage, young, dynamic company with aggressive expansion plans.
Summary of Position:
We are seeking multiple Associates to drive the advancement of our human capital solutions delivery team through the recruitment of IT professionals including software developers, network engineers, data analytics experts, and cyber security specialists. Reporting to senior management, a successful candidate should be comfortable working with all levels of professionals across multiple disciplines. The successful candidate will perform full life cycle recruiting (from initial contact to contract), work closely with hiring managers assessing their recruiting and business needs, and successfully hire professionals in the consulting services industry. The Associate must have experience using social media, strong web navigation skills and a high comfort level with various Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel). The individual will also drive and participate in regular recruiting meetings to discuss prioritization and tactics. This position offers significant promotional opportunities in terms of role, responsibilities, and compensation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administer and execute recruitment processes to hire for current openings and proactively develop pipeline for future talent.
• Understand business strategy, identify recruiting needs, develop and execute recruiting strategy to hire and retain top talent to meet business’ needs.
• Utilize social media, job boards, and internal databases to network with relevant professionals and user groups to identify talent.
• Meet and interview prospective candidates in-person on a daily basis.
• Communicate with hiring managers including effectively listening to, and understanding their verbal requirements of the technical people that they are seeking, inclusive of the timeframe in which they seek those people.
• Enter all candidate information (calls, lunches, resumes, salary, employment data, etc.) into the relevant database for future reference and compliance.
• Clearly articulate who you recommend for each job and why, inclusive of a detailed summary of their prior employment history and references.
• Coach and teach interviewing and hiring techniques as well as "best practices" to your fellow team members.
• Attend meetings with Fortune 500 or Federal customers at their corporate or field offices and represent the company in a highly professional manner.
|Qualifications:|| Qualifications and Skills:
• Strong desire to work in a sales driven organization with unlimited earning potential based on direct work ethic and production • Exceptional written and verbal communication ability
• Ability to multi-task at a high level on a daily basis in a fast paced environment
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills
• Ability to listen to conceptual details and translate them into a written documents and verbal selling points
• Comfortable delivering critical feedback to peers and supervisors
• Strong sense of urgency and ability to create a sense of urgency in others required as well as the desire to achieve at a high level
• Strong planning, time management, and organizational skills; creative problem solver and team player
• Experience with online software applications and/or MS Office tools
• BA degree in Business, Communications, Liberal Arts or related field
Qualified candidates please email Internal Recruiter at
|Job Title:||Internship (summer)|
|SeaWork Job ID||10404|
Historic Wilmington Foundation
|Linked Contact:||George Edwards|
|Job Description:|| Historic Wilmington has immediate openings for interns with a desire to learn first hand how non-profit historic preservation organizations function. Interns will work with the Executive Director and staff to implement education and advocacy programs, as well as provide assistance in member services.
Assist with the development and creation of educational programs, and workshops.
Assist in developing presentation and marketing materials.
Assist in the maintenance and development of the organization's website.
Conduct surveys, interviews and questionnaires, compile databases.
Conduct and analyze research on historic preservation, downtown redevelopment, and the heritage tourism.
Work on the creation and management of special events and promotions
Provide assistance with membership services
Assist staff with fundraising and development activities, such as foundation research, donor solicitation, and the creation of membership and sponsor solicitation materials.
Provide administrative support for all Historic Wilmington initiatives.
Research and write articles for organization's newsletter The News.
Assist with the creation of community outreach services and programs
Others duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:|| This is available for the spring semester and/or summer.
Candidates must have strong communication skills, computer skills, as well as an ability to function in a multi-task environment and to meet deadlines. We are looking for self-motivated and detail-oriented individuals who are bright, energetic and eager to learn.
To apply, please contact George W. Edwards, Historical
Wilmington Foundation, 2011 Market St., Wilmington, NC
28403 or email- email@example.com. phone-910-
762-2511; fax 910-762-1551
|Job Title:||Wedding and Events Intern|
|SeaWork Job ID||46712|
|Linked Contact:||Nicole Herron|
|Work Schedule:||Friday and Saturday afternoons|
|Job Description:|| We are looking for several interns to assist with our upcoming wedding ceremonies and receptions in August, September & October at Airlie Gardens. Intern duties will include: providing golf cart assistance to the wedding party, ceremony direction, and the enforcement of garden rules. We may also ask that they assist with bridal tours in the gardens.
If interested, opportunities to assist with our Summer Concert Series will also be available. Concerts are held in the gardens the first and third Friday, May-September. Duties would include: ticket taking, parking, assisting with our kid-zone, and day of set-up. Opportunities to assist with Enchanted Airlie operations and set-up are also available.
Other areas of opportunity: retail sales and membership registration in the Airlie Gift Shop, volunteer coordination for Free Day, and general administrative assistance.
This internship may be used for university credit or hours needed towards an organization. You will work under the close supervision of Nicole Herron in order to gain the skills and experience necessary to accomplish set goals and objectives in a timely and effective manner.
|Qualifications:||Must be of Sophomore, Junior or Senior standing with a minimum GPA of 3.0.|
Please email resume and a few sentences entailing why you would like to intern at Airlie Gardens to Nicole Herron at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Title:||Social Media Intern|
|SeaWork Job ID||46668|
UNCW Office of the Arts
|Work Schedule :||flexible, 10-20 hours per week|
|Wage/Salary:||stipend per semester|
|End Date:||end of semester or year|
|Job Description:||The Social Media Intern has major responsibilities in assisting with the coordination of social media efforts, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, for UNCW Presents, Kenan Auditorium, and the Office of the Arts. The position reports to the Director and works with other staff members as assigned. The position will require an average of 10 hours per week. Hours can be flexible and adaptable. Evening and weekend hours may be required at times.|
• Must be a registered undergraduate or graduate degree-seeking student, and must have a minimum 2.0 GPA to be eligible for, and continue, employment with Office of the Arts.
Please send cover letter and resume to Kristen Brogdon, Director, Office of the Arts to email@example.com. Please include "Social Media Intern" in the subject line of the email.