Disney College Program
As a Disney College Program participant, you'll become part of the magic that is known worldwide. You'll get valuable, on-the-job experience in our parks and resorts, and expand your knowledge in a classroom with international students. Discover new worlds and create long-lasting memories. Because here, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity will change your life forever.
Students are eligible to take courses during their internship experience. These courses are free with the possibility of transfer credit. Credit does depend on the academic program at UNCW. Scroll down the page to find the link to view their course syllabi. View Disney College Program course information for UNCW.
Important Information for UNCW Students
If you are accepted into the Disney College Program, there will be an orientation / send off meeting to go over details about what you need to do before heading to Disney.
- If you are taking classes through Disney during your internship, you must complete the Transient Study Form for the Registrar's Office before you leave. See Transient Study Form instructions. Go to the Disney College Program Learning site for complete and up-to-date list of courses and seminars.
- Disney courses are free and you have the possibility of receiving transfer credit. You must complete the ACE Transcript request after you complete your Disney experience. For details, see ACE Transcript Instructions.
- If you are currently registered for UNCW classes during the semester you will be at Disney, you will need to drop those classes since you won't be on campus. You are, however, able to sign up for online classes during your Disney internship. If you sign up for online classes, you will still be billed for tuition and fees.
- If you are living on campus, you must meet with Housing and Residence Life.
- Be sure your academic advisor knows you will be out for the semester for the Disney internship program. You will want to get your PIN so you can register for classes.
- A database of all participants will be sent to the Office of the Registrar and Financial Aid to keep your accounts active on your leave of absence.
- Check out the Disney College Program Checklist and our Facebook page
If you have more questions or concerns about the Disney College Program, please contact Diane Sledden Reed in the Career Center at email@example.com or