Career Center Student Staff
Our student workers assist the office of The Career Center to run smoothly and efficiently. They:
- Assess the needs of students to direct them to proper services and suggest ways that The Career Center could benefit them.
- Help with filing, answering phones, light computer work, and other general office/clerical work.
- Assist with job fairs, workshops, and marketing events.
- Serve as a representative of The Career Center to students, faculty/staff, and employers.
- Demonstrate the following skills: strong work ethic, customer service, interpersonal communication, positive attitude, professionalism, and organizational skills
Career Center Student Staff, from left: Cassie Infante, Alex Harris, Abbey Starling, Emily Biehl and Hanna Graziano