Male Partners

As the boyfriend of a person who has been abused, assaulted or stalked, you often will be the one closest to the victim. In addition to having feelings similar to a friend or family member who wants to help, you may also have some specific concerns.

Students with concerns can speak to a counselor with CARE, contact 910-962-CARE.

To talk to Adam Hall, the Interpersonal Violence Prevention Coordinator you may either call 910-962-7004 or e-mail at

UNC Wilmington | 601 S. College Road, Wilmington NC 28403 | 910.962.3000 | About this Site | Copyright Notice | Feedback | Page maintained by:  R. Caldwell [ caldwellr AT uncw DOT edu ]