Business Services Core Values:
Customer Service ~ Integrity ~ Professionalism
CONTACT OUR OFFICE
Sharon H. Boyd
Associate Vice Chancellor-Business Services
Phone: (910) 962-3772
Fax: (910) 962-3550
NEWS & Highlights
- NEW! Project Announcement: Dining Facility "The Hub"
- Business Services Announces Mike Lloyd as Director of Campus Support Services
- Business Services Spotlight Award
About Business Services
Business Services is comprised of four major units that direct a wide variety of programs serving the University’s students, faculty, staff, visitors, alumni and guests.
- Auxiliary Services
- Business Applications & Access Management
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Institutional Risk Management
Business Services’ mission is to support University students, faculty, staff, alumni, parents and visitors by providing service excellence and operational efficiency to a sustainable campus that is attractive, functional and, above all, safe. Business Services provides high-quality administrative and educational support services that link directly to the UNCW mission.
- Business Services will achieve bold and customer-oriented service objectives while ensuring fiscally sound business practices.
- Business Services will be a best practices model for other UNC institutions and its peers.
- Business Services employees shall be valued and trained to maximize service excellence and to appreciate the true value of diversity.
- Business Services activities shall always be conducted in an ethical, safe and courteous manner.
- Business Services will always be an advocate and proponent of risk reduction and sustainability initiatives including, but not limited to, transportation demand management, the principles of re-cycle, reduce, and reuse, and pedestrian campus safety.