Your ideas are invited in the University Innovation Council's campus-wide green campaign. All faculty and staff are encourage to submit their thoughts on how to improve sustainability efforts at UNCW at http://uncw.edu/innovate/.
Watson College of Education dean candidate meet-and-greets start next week. Four candidates for this position will be visiting the UNCW campus between March 23 and April 8. The interview dates and times for open forums...
In partnership with Port City Java, an incentive for faculty is in place to complete the COACHE survey of faculty job satisfaction. Nearly 50% of UNCW faculty have responded at the half-way point of the survey administration, and in efforts to achieve 100%, those faculty successfully completing the survey will receive...
INNOVATION AND CHANGE: Thriving in the 21st Century University Provost Battles encourages UNCW submissions for this summit focusing on black faculty, staff, and graduate students in the UNC system. While the UNCW campus hosted last year's inaugural event, Winston-Salem State University will host this second annual event from April 16-17.
The UNCW campus is slated to host the 2015 i3@UNC summer workshop and fellowship for developing new online and blended courses that improve learning outcomes and expand educational opportunities for North Carolinians. Applications are now being accepted for the UNC Instructional Innovation Incubator (i3@UNC) and they will receive...
- Mar 23-Apr 8 WCE Dean Candidates' On-campus-Open Forums Scheduled
- Apr3-Good Friday, State Holiday
- Apr 10-Deadline for COACH Survey
- Apr 14, Tue-Spring Faculty Meeting, 2-3 p.m., EB162. (RESCHEDULED from Apr 1)
- Apr 16-17 Innovation and Change Summit, Winston-Salem State Univ
- Apr 23-Provost Farewell Reception for Dr. Battles, 2-3:30 p.m., Clocktower Lounge
- Apr 27-Leadership Workshop, Faculty Evaluations
- May 31-Jun 7 i3@UNC Summer Fellowship
- Previous News & Announcements
- Follow @UNCWProvost
Academic AffairsAlderman Hall 111
601 South College Road
Wilmington, NC 28403-5900
910-962-3876 | phone
910-962-3922 | fax