For University-Owned Systems
- Determine the product(s) you wish to purchase from www.ciacentral.com/ncadobe/interact3.htm.
- DO NOT CLICK the "www.clpsales.com" link near the top of the page.
- INSTEAD, click on the product(s) from the lists of products in order to obtain pricing and information.
- If you are not using the Remote Desktop option to access your university computer from off-campus and are instead using the "Work-at-Home" option (and wish to install the software on your home computer for work purposes), you will need to order a copy of the media in addition to the license for the software. Otherwise, Information Technology Systems computer consultants have access to the software media to install on your university-owned computers.
- NOTE: Software licenses and media are the responsibility of the department to track, maintain and renew.
- Log in to uShop. From the Home page, select the Adobe button, which will open an Order Form (with instructions and FAQs).
- You will need to enter the Product Description, Catalog No., Quantity, and Price into the appropriate fields. This information can be obtained from a provided link within the Adobe Order Form.
- To simplify ordering and tracking, it is recommended you add the name of the individual who will receive the software in the "Ship-To" field.
- If ordering multiple licenses you can add a Comment or Internal note in uShop, but you should also include the names of individuals receiving the software when your order confirmation is forwarded to the TAC.
- Submit the request in uShop.
- Once you receive confirmation of the purchase from Computer Intelligence Assoc., you will need to login to uShop and enter the PO # which will bring up an overview sheet of the PO. You will need to print this out and send a copy to TAC@uncw.edu and to Harveyc@uncw.edu. The TAC will then process the ticket and submit the installation to the building consultant to come out and complete the install.
If you have Adobe software on your UNCW-owned computer, you may access it from off-campus computers using Remote Desktop. If you plan to use "Work-at-Home" option, you will need to purchase a copy of the media (see step 1 above).