University College

Advising Between Majors

University College provides additional assistance primarily for students in the College of Arts and Sciences who are considering changing their major. If you have not declared a major at UNCW, visit the major declaration page.

Are you a current UNCW student in the College of Arts and Sciences that is considering changing majors? 

Steps to Take:

  1. Have a conversation with your current academic advisor
  2. Complete Advising Between Major Survey to provide us with some basic information to begin the consultation process.
  3. Check your UNCW email for a response from our Advisors.