University Testing Services

Additional Services

Nature staircaseAccommodated Testing

All requests for accommodations must be approved prior to and in accordance with Prometric policies and procedures. Complete documentation should be submitted with a letter of support from a medical doctor or other qualified professional stating the nature of the disability and accommodations requested. Obtain a copy of the bulletin of information for each test. For TEAS, MAT or CLEP contact the University Testing Services at 910-512-6785. UNCW students should contact the Disability Resource Center on campus 910-962-7245.


UNCW Placement Testing

UNCW requires a math placement test and a foreign language placement test. The math placement test is usually available during orientation, and the results identify which math course(s) would be appropriate for you to take at UNCW. To learn more see math placement test,

The foreign language placement test is available online through the UNCW Foreign Language Department. To view details about how the on-line foreign language placement test is administered see Foreign Language Placement Test.