UNCW Onslow Extension Site Admissions

Transfer Admissions, Onslow Offices

Apply Now

Our partnerships with Coastal Carolina Community College, MCB Camp Lejeune, and MCAS New River afford us the opportunity to work with dedicated and diverse students who, as Seahawks, are the leaders of tomorrow.
Our staff takes pride in working with you and looks forward to helping you navigate through your UNCW experience.

Who is a Transfer Student - Extension or Main Campus?

Students are classified as transfer students if they have graduated from high school, have completed the General Educational Development (GED) test, or an Adult High School diploma, and are attending, or have previously attended, either a two- or four-year college/university.  Transfer "Extension" students are those who are applying to a UNCW distance education/online program, and Transfer "Main Campus" students will attend our beautiful campus in Wilmington NC.

How do I apply?

Create a SeaLevel account as a prospective transfer student today! By signing up, you will be able to receive the most up to date information on when applications become available, application status, along with any transfer and UNCW@Onslow related information.

Will my credit transfer?

We know that this is one of the most important factors in your decision to transfer to UNCW. Please visit our Transfer Equivalency Tool where you will have the opportunity to conduct your own unofficial evaluation and learn more.

  • Army, Coast Guard, Navy and Marine military transcripts can be requested through Joint Services Transcripts (JST).
  • Air Force transcripts can be requested by contacting the Community College of the Air Force Registrar's Office at 334-649-5080

UNCW@Onslow Admissions Offices

@Coastal Carolina Community College
Administration Building

@Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune
Education Center