Fixed Assets

image 730x300


Listed below are frequently used forms for fixed assets that are available for download.

Movable Equipment Form must be submitted to Fixed Assets during any of the following instances:

  • Transferred between UNCW Departments.
  • Traded-in with proper authorization from Purchasing (include in new purchase order remarks).
  • Transferred-out to another University or Institution.
  • Exchanged or returned to Vendor after asset is tagged.
  • Cannibalized or used for spare parts.
  • Destroyed by fire, water, or other accident.
  • Asset is stolen (include Police Report).
  • Item is Lost/Missing.

Movable Equipment Form

Instructions for Movable Equipment Form

Equipment Temporary Check-Out List form is used to record the temporary removal of University equipment from the normally assigned campus department or an assigned University employee due to:

  • Loan to another University department or activity.
  • Off-campus work on a University assignment by other University employees.
  • Repair at an on-campus or off-campus location.

Equipment Temporary Check-Out List Form