I Am CHHS: Anne-Marie Goff, Assistant Professor, School of Nursing

I’m passionate about how to alleviate stress in nursing students so they are better able to succeed in the program and become safe, caring, and competent nursing professionals."

I Am CHHS

Anne-Marie Goff

Title: Assistant Professor and Prelicensure Program Coordinator, School of Nursing

How long have you been working with CHHS? I've been working for UNCW for ten years.

Job duties: I oversee all aspects of the undergraduate nursing program, including direction and coordination of curriculum, program evaluation, student advisement, addressing student and faculty concerns, and teaching in classroom, clinical settings, and online. I'm also the Course Coordinator for NSG 330 Maternal-Infant Nursing, Chair of the Curriculum Committee, and Faculty Advisor for the Association of Nursing Students. Scholarship is also part of the job, which consists of conducting research, presenting at conferences, and publishing.

Hobbies: Traveling to Europe and other places, spending time with family and friends, reading, walking, watching old movies, going to the beach, shopping, and attending cultural events.