E-bills for Spring pre-registration will be issued on November 18, 2013. Payment is due December 10, 2013. Non-payment of this bill by December 10, 2013 will result in Spring classes being cancelled.
International Student Payments
International Payments to the University of North Carolina Wilmington Just Got Easier !
The most efficient means for an international student or any student using an international bank account to pay student fees is through Travelex’s Bank to Bank Transfer. This option allows you to pay the U.S. dollar student fees in the currency of your choice and provides you with a simple and secure way of initiating a payment electronically.
Advantages of using Travelex’s Bank to Bank Transfer include:
- You make your payment in the currency of your choice which will then be converted to U.S. Dollars.
- There are NO transaction charges from Travelex or from UNCW, though you may be charged a transaction fee by your bank.
- The exchange rate is valid for 72 hours after you have initiated the transaction. Your confirmation and payment must be received by Travelex within that period.
- The exchange rate is competitive when compared to retail rates of your financial institution and for many students their bank service fees are also reduced because the transaction is being initiated as a local transfer.
- Payments received will include your reference information and will ensure that your payment reaches your student account quickly.
STEPS TO MAKE A PAYMENT
Step 1: Go to Travelex
Step 2: Process Payment
- enter student details (name, ID number)
- enter amount of U.S. Dollars to pay – Please pay the “Current Account Status” amount due in E-bill
- select payment currency – If your local currency is not an option available in the form, you will need to choose another currency on the list in order to arrange your Bank to Bank transfer.
- finalize transaction
Step 3: Bank Transfer
- take confirmation page to your local bank within 72 hours to hold your currency rate
- local bank to transfer funds to Travelex
Step 4: Payment Finalized
- UNCW will post the U.S. Dollar equivalent to your student account – Please check E-bill for confirmation of your payment. Please allow several business days for payment to be reflected in E-bill.
Please contact Stefanie Pollack at email@example.com or (910) 962-7492 regarding Travelex questions.