National Student Exchange
- UNCW exchanges on Plan B only! This means the student pays tuition and fees to UNCW; room and board costs are paid to host institution. In many cases, this leads to a lower cost, because room and board may be less expensive in other areas of the country.
- There is a one-time, non-refundable application fee of $250.00. This will be charged to your student account after you have been placed.
- In addition, if selected for placement, there will be a $50.00 placement deposit due with the final placement preferences. This deposit is refunded upon enrollment at the host institution.
- Some institutions will assess an NSE program fee and some institutions will require an application fee to the university. Some institutions do not have these fees. All fees will be listed in each institution's profile in the NSE Website .
- Each institution is unique and comes with a certain cost of living. Please consider the difference in cost of living when applying.