- Desk Receptionist - no longer accepting applications
- Front Desk Office Assistant - no longer accepting applications
- Assistant Residence Coordinator - now accepting applications
- Resident Assistant - now accepting applications
- Student Maintenance Worker - no longer accepting applications
- Summer Conference Assistant - no longer accepting applications
Welcome to the Graduate Opportunities within the UNC-Wilmington Housing and Residence Life Department. There are a variety of opportunities for incoming or current graduate students designed to suit a variety of needs and skills. The Housing and Residence Life Department has positions with Residence Life, Maintenance & Operations, and Marketing, Technology & Communications. We are excited about your choice to pursue graduate school and hope you will consider an opportunity with our team!
(Click each of the positions to get a brief job description.)
- Residence Life
- Assistant Resident Coordinator
The Assistant Residence Coordinator position is a nine-month graduate assistantship position in a residence hall or area of 400-600 students. The Assistant Residence Coordinator assists the Residence Coordinator in the administration of the residence hall/area. Responsibilities include staff supervision, staff training and development, student group advising, counseling, and crisis management.
- Maintenance & Operations
- Marketing, Technology & Communications