Schwartz Hall - Interests
The mission of the Wellness Community on the third floor of Schwartz Hall is to develop a community around principles of physical, mental, and spiritual wellness. The community will focus on programs, events, and initiatives around fostering a healthy lifestyle while transitioning into college. Through programming and mentorship, this special interest housing floor will work to develop a supportive community, provide education and resources around topics of wellness, and foster campus involvement. Additionally, student and professional staff mentors will provide knowledgeable advising and will support members of the community in planning and achieving goals set forth by the individual in an effort to live well.
Why Apply to Wellness Floor?
- Reserved housing in Schwartz Hall located across from the Student Recreation Center and Wagoner Dining Center.
- Planned activities and programs specialized to the Wellness Floor.
- Participation in intramural sports and athletic events as a group.
- Wellness focused approach to your development as a Seahawk.
- Access to and direct support from key university staff.
- Potential for participation in peer leadership/mentorship.
- Experience to put on a resume.
How to Apply
For More Information contact Tiffani Idol at email@example.com