Bachelor of Science: Exercise Science
Exercise Science provides an essential foundation for a career as an Allied-health professional by imparting a unique interdisciplinary, knowledge-base in health, fitness, and wellness.
Given this academic backdrop, students will be prepared for acceptance into graduate school, including, but not limited to, physical therapy, physician assistant, occupational therapy, medicine and/or achieve successes with National certification examinations.
- Degree Requirements (PDF)
- Recommended Sequence of Courses (PDF)
- Course Description Quick Guide (PDF)
- FAQs (PDF)
- NC Community College Equivalents (PDF)
- Student Learning Outcomes (PDF)
- American College of Sports Medicine
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Physical Therapy Suggested Courses (PDF)
- NC DPT Information (PDF)
- UNCW Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid
- UNCW Scholarship Application - Over 50 scholarships available
- Additional Scholarship Opportunities