News and Events
- Inclement Weather Policy*
- NEW: BSW Info Sessions
- NEW: UNCW Testing Center in
TOP 100 Nationwide
- Spring 2016 Classroom Assignments revised 1.19
- Financial Counselors
LIVE chat now!
- NC Veteran's Choice Act
- Kuder Journey Assessment FREE for students
- NC Military Educational Positioning System
- Inclement Weather Policy
- UNCW Alert Emergency Info
"in the News"
UNC System News
- UNCW: One of Military Advanced Education's Top Colleges and Universities
- MSW recognized for affordability
Port City Daily
Jacksonville Daily News
Port City Daily
- New: UNCW again ranks among best colleges; earns new accolade for focus on veterans
Quality Education Serving the Citizens of the Onslow County Region
Since 1995, UNCW's Onslow Extension Site has provided access for non-traditional students - active and retired military, military families, students that may work full time, single parents and others - to earn college degrees without commuting to Wilmington.
Talented, dedicated faculty and staff are the backbone of the Extension experience. Whether you have a question about admissions, financial aid, or just a classroom location, the staff and faculty are available and happy to assist you.
UNCW Onslow Extension provides enrolled students several alternatives to the traditional experience found on our Wilmington campus. Students in Onslow County have the unique opportunity of taking their UNCW basic university studies courses through UNCW's partnership with Coastal Carolina Community College. Upon receiving an associates degree from CCCC, students have the option of transferring to the UNCW Onslow Extension Site and attaining their bachelor's degree in any one of our degree offerings.
Many of our students have attended other universities and community colleges throughout the world. The Office of Admissions and Financial Aid work closely with these students to ensure they receive the maximum transferable credit from their prior courses of study.
Flexibility is key to the success of the UNCW Onslow Extension Site.