Adult Scholars Leadership Program Alumni
The University of North Carolina Wilmington is proud to host the official website of the Adult Scholars Leadership Alumni (ASLA). A valuable asset to the university and community, ASLA provides numerous opportunities to get involved and make a difference in our community.
Use the navigation bar on the left to access important information. Now, all you have to do is point and click to notify us when have a change in address, phone number or email. Staying in contact with you is vital to deliver the programs and services you have come to expect.
- All files available for download on this site require Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader. A free copy of the program is available from the vendor. Click here for more information and to download.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact any member of the Executive Committee or your class representative(s).
MISSIONAdult Scholars Leadership Alumni (ASLA), diverse and active graduates of the UNCW Adult Scholars Leadership Program, seeks and promotes unique learning and service opportunities that benefit its members, the community, and UNCW.
For Individual ASLA Members
- Provide avenues for volunteer and entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Encourage social and goal-oriented networking among members and community leaders.
- Motivate individuals to expand and share intellectual and life experiences.
For Our Community
- Become widely recognized as a community resource for volunteer activism and entrepreneurial assistance.
- Reach out to residents who wish to expand community knowledge. Develop and promote ASLA programs which add value to the community.
- Perform each community service in a professional manner reflecting a favorable impression of ASLA and UNCW.
- Provide a resource of diverse experiences and skills by ASLA members to UNCW as a way to enhance the university's offerings. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Advocacy groups that support UNCW academic goals
- ASLP programming and recruitment
- Volunteer services
- Business support
- Assisting students in meeting community service goals
- Fund raising
- Actively supporting UNCW events and activities
- Research assistance
- Bylaws | PDF
- ASLA Organization Overview | PDF
- For alumni contact information and a list of past/present members, click here.
Update your information
Let us know how we can contact you.
To update your contact information, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 910/962.3195 with the following information:
- Last, First and M.I.
- ASLP Year
- Street Address
- Apartment or Box Number
- City, State, ZIP Code
- Phone Number
- Email Address