Admission requirements for the program:
A bachelor's degree with a concentration in a natural science or mathematics from an accredited college or university in this country or its equivalent in a foreign institution based on a four year program is required for admission, along with a "B" average or better in the student's major. Undergraduate grades, GRE scores, recommendations and statement of research interests will be used in concert in making admission decisions.
Documents to be submitted for admission:
Applicants seeking admission to the Master of Science in marine science graduate program are be required to submit the following to the Graduate School:
- An official application for graduate admission
- Official transcripts of all college work (undergraduate and graduate)
- Official scores on the Graduate Record Examination (verbal, quantitative, analytical)
- Three recommendations by individuals in professionally relevant fields
- Statement of research interests, including names of potential faculty advisors.