Sea Devils: Boys Only Ages 7-9
Must have completed first grade and turn 7 by June 1st
Join MarineQuest for an adventure to the depths of the sea! Discover why species such as the giant octopus, gray whales, stone fish and anglers have all been called devil fish. Learn why some submarines were historically known as devilfish and build your own working model of one. Explore the natural world of sharks, skates and rays - including the giant devil fish or manta ray. Learn about nautical myths and superstitions surrounding these creatures and investigate the mystery behind Jenny Haniver. You'll have a devil of a good time at this camp.
Field excursions include:
- Going to the beach, marsh, Center for Marine Science, NC Aquarium and more....
- Go seining, dip netting, fishing, and snorkeling; dissect a squid; experience boogie board biology; get swallowed up by a life size Right Whale!
Program Dates and Tuition
Day of Week:
|Monday - Friday|
8:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Friday pick-up/final presentation at 12:00 p.m.
Staff / Student Ratio:
|Location:||UNCW Campus - drop off at Isaac Bear Early College|
|Summer 2017 Dates:||
Session 1: July 3-7
Session 2: July 31-Aug 4
You must register by 5:00 p.m. the Wednesday before your program is to begin.
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
• Note that prices, content, dates, and times are subject to change without notice.
• Questions? Call 910.962.2640 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
• Website and program content © UNCW MarineQuest