Provide educational, political, historical, social, support programs and resources for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and allied (LGBTIQA) students, faculty, and university community; Improve the quality of LGBTIQA lives and increase understanding and acceptance of LGBTIQA individuals in the general university community.
Q-MAGNoT (Queer Military-Affiliated, Graduate, and Non-Traditional students)
The purpose of this organization shall be to promote a successful collegiate experience for graduate, military-affiliated and non-traditional students who identify as LGBTQIA (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning, Intersex, and Ally), as well as any student who is interested in this population. This will be achieved through providing education and advocacy, as well as personal and professional developmental opportunities such as workshops, lectures, and trainings.
NARAL Pro-Choice North Carolina at UNCW
The purpose of this organization shall be to promote the belief that people of all genders and all sexualities have to the right to:
- Bodily autonomy
- Make a full range of decisions about their bodies, including accessible, respectful and excellent healthcare for trans* people.
- Make personal decisons regarding their full range of reproductive choice, for all sexualities and all gender identities, including:
- Access to contraceptive knowledge and comprehensive sex educations
- Preventing unintended pregnancies
- Access to all necessary reproductive technology
- Bearing healthy children
- Choosing safe, legal, accessible abortion.
We want all people, of all sexualities, to be able to make responsible informed choices about their reproductive health. Our goal is to raise awareness among college student to issues surrounding reproductive rights and to encourage political activism and involvement.