Onslow County Extension GLS Information

UNCW Onslow County Extension Site

Camp Lejuene Education Center

Camp Lejuene Education Center



Tuition and fees are charged according to the campus at which the course is offered (main campus or extension) and not student classification. When using the SeaNet registration system, please keep in mind that Extension courses are those courses with section numbers 800 or higher and a campus of “EXT.” Only these sections of courses are billed at the Extension tuition rates which are calculated on a per credit hour basis. All other section numbers are considered on-campus courses and are billed as such.


Click on the link below for detailed information on tuition and fees.

Tuition and fee rates for both main campus and Extension courses

All courses on this page, with the exception of GRC 600, are extension courses and will be billed on a per credit hour basis. Contact the Graduate School at 910.962.7303 for GRC 600 costs.

All courses on this page, unless specified otherwise, are available to both main campus and extension graduate students.

Spring 2015

Fall 2014

Summer 2014

Summer I

Summer II

No GLS courses are being offered in Summer II.

Final Project

GLS 598, Final Project in Liberal Studies, will not be offered in the summer sessions. Past experience has shown that timely completion of a final project is problematic if the process is started in a summer session.

Continuation of past work will, however, be permitted. If your degree audit shows an "S" (satisfactory progress) for GLS 598 and you have completed and submitted a signed and approved project proposal in a past semester, you will be permitted to continue your work in the summer.

To do so, you must seek approval for summer work from both your project committee and the GLS Program Director. Approval from your project committee is especially important as many committee members may not be available (or even in town) during the summer.

Once these approvals have been obtained and registration has opened for Summer II for you, use the appropriate GRC 600 form found on the Graduate School's "Graduate Student Registration Forms" web page. There are two GRC 600 forms, one for 3 and less usages of GRC 600 and one for 4 or more usages. The form for "3 or less" should be automatically submitted to the Graduate School Office when you click on "Done." Note: The "3 or less" form may only be available when registration for the semester/session of interest is open. If your system has problems sending the form, contact 910.962.7303 for assistance.

Note: The forms may permit you to register for GRC 600 in the summer I session. Do not register in summer I; all summer work on GLS final projects using GRC 600 should be done with a registration in summer II.


Spring 2014

Note: If you have an "S" in a GLS 598 from a previous semester/session, you cannot register in GLS 598 again. If you have questions as to whether you need to use GRC 600, please contact us or the Graduate School Office for clarification. Please note that you cannot enroll in GRC 600 unless you have an "S" in GLS 598 and have completed all courses requirements required by the degree. GRC 600 cannot be taken concurrently with any other course.


Fall 2013

Do NOT wait until the last day of drop-add to pose any questions related to registration, overrides, etc.

Contact Information





Dr. Lisa Keenan
Director, Onslow County Extension Site and UNCW Military Liaison
Phone: 910.455.8034 Fax: 910.455.2281
444 Western Boulevard (external link)
Jacksonville, NC 28546
keenanl AT uncw DOT edu

Last Update: October 24, 2014

UNC Wilmington | 601 S. College Road, Wilmington NC 28403 | 910.962.3000 | About this Site | Copyright Notice | Feedback | Page maintained by:  P. Campbell [ campbellp AT uncw DOT edu ]