Admissions and Requirements
UNCW, as do all reputable universities, has a specific and detailed administrative application process. Guidance for those interested in applying for graduate programs, including the GLS programs, will be found at the below links.
Degree requirements for the GLS programs, e.g., what has to be taken and limitations regarding transfer credits, cross-listed courses, etc., are also available at the relevant links.
- Master of Arts in Liberal Studies (MALS)
- GLS (MALS) and Conflict Management and Resolution
- GLS (MALS) and Gerontology
- GLS (MALS) and Hispanic Studies
- GLS (MALS) and Women's and Gender Studies
- Post-Master's Certificate
- Onslow County Extension Program
Last Update: May 29, 2015