Don't Cancel That Class!
When you're out of town or unavailable to teach your class, please consider inviting CROSSROADS to do a presentation. Professionals from CROSSROADS can work with you to create a presentation that links drug and alcohol issues to your curriculum or simply do a presentation to your classroom that is tailored to your concerns for them and their particular demographics. Some of the topics that we can cover include the physical, social, health, and cultural ramifications of:
- Abuse of athletic performance related drugs, including GHB and steroids
- Addiction and Recovery
- Alcohol, Driving After Drinking, Gender and Alcohol
- Decision-making and reducing risk
- Energy Drinks
- How to help a friend with an alcohol or drug problem
- Other Drugs: Cocaine, Ecstasy, Rohypnol, Club Drugs
- Prescription drug abuse
- Tobacco Use, How to Quit Tobacco, Tobacco & Sustainability, Hookah, and UNCW’s Tobacco Policy
- UNCW Social Norms and statistics
Click here for a full list of presentation topics and programs.