The Office of Associated Entities is a multi-service office to the following entities which provide valuable services and resources to students, faculty, staff, alumni, donors, and other friends of the University.
- The Foundation of the University of North Carolina at Wilmington, Inc.
- Seahawk Investment Strategies, LLC
- UNCW Student Aid Association, Inc.
- The Alumni Association of the University of North Carolina at Wilmington
- Friends of the University of North Carolina at Wilmington Inc.
- UNCW Corporation
- UNCW Corporation Housing I, LLC
- UNCW Corporation Housing II, LLC
- UNCW Corporation II
- UNCW Corporation Oleander One, LLC
- UNCW Corporation Pepys One, LLC
- UNCW Corporation College Station, LLC
- UNCW Research Foundation
- UNCW Corporation Research I, LLC
- UNCW Entrepreneurship Center, LLC
- UNCW CREST Millennial Campus, LLC
- MARBIONC Development Group, LLC
- Donald R.Watson Foundation, Inc.
What we do:
Our services include investment management, accounting, budgeting, financial reporting, board communications, benchmarking, audit coordination, tax return coordination, debt service, tax exempt bond compliance, insurance services, and other help and guidance to the campus and associated entities to assist them in managing their financial resources.
Mission Statement :
The Office of Associated Entities mission statement is to provide accurate, timely and comprehensive services in support of the individual missions of each of the University's Associated Entities. Collectively and individually we are committed to the following values: Integrity - We apply the highest level of ethical and professional standards. Excellence - We expect the best from ourselves. Our work will meet the highest quality standards. Teamwork - We work individually and collaboratively. We support and respect each other while having fun doing our jobs. Professional Development - We improve our skills and knowledge to achieve our mission. We share our expertise with colleagues. Innovation - We actively use all the resources available to us to develop and implement more effective systems, processes and procedures to respond to the dynamic environment of the University.
The Office of Associated Entities reports to the AVCBA Finance
601 South College Road
Wilmington, NC 28403
fax (910) 962-3550
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.