SENIOR CLASS CAMPAIGN
- Home page
- Gifts at work
- Benefits for participating
- Senior Legacy Walk
- Honor Roll of Donors
- Get to know PHIL
- Meet the committee
- Class of 2013-2014 on facebook
Why Should I Give?
Your gift is a reflection of you and your time at UNCW. Give to the any area of the university that means the most to you. No matter what area you choose to support, your gift:
- Allows you to 'pay it forward' for future Seahawks to have the same opportunities and more
- Will influence UNCW's ranking in the U.S. News & World Report, which increases the value of your degree
- Sets a positive example for future classes
- Offers you a way to show your gratitude for the professors, coaches, staff members and mentors who have made your time at UNCW so memorable
How Much Should I Donate?
Donations of all sizes add up to make a profound impact on our campus. Most seniors participate with a gift of $20.14, in honor of their graduation year.
UNCW also has a recurring giving option which makes participating in the Senior Class Giving Campaign at the $50 level more convenient and affordable than ever. For just $5 a month for 10 months, your participation will qualify you for all of the exclusive donor benefits, including a VIP parking pass to commencement.
As a token of appreciation for making your first gift to UNCW, seniors who make a gift of $20.14 or more will receive:
- VIP Parking Pass to Commencement
- Invitation to the Senior Toast
- Class of 2014 Commemorative Glass
For more information about these items of appreciation, please click here.
Where Can I Give?
You are encouraged to give to any area of the university that is most important to you. Whether you designate your gift to your academic major, student organization or athletics, your gift will have a profound impact on future Seahawks. Gifts made to any area of the university will be counted toward your participation in the 2014-2015 Senior Class Giving Campaign. See a list of designations.
How Do I Participate?