SENIOR CLASS CAMPAIGN
- Gifts at work
- Benefits for participating
- Senior Legacy Walk
- Senior Donor Honor Roll
- Get to know PHIL
- Meet the committee
- Class of 2012-2013 on facebook
Assistant Director of Annual Giving
Why Should I Give?
Your gift is a reflection of you and your time at UNCW. Give to the any area of the university that means the most to you. No matter what area you choose to support, your gift:
- Allows you to 'pay it forward' for future Seahawks to have the same opportunities and more
- Will be reflected in UNCW's ranking in the U.S. News & World Report, which influences the value of your degree
- Sets a positive example for future classes
- Offers you a way to show your gratitude for the professors, coaches, staff members and mentors who have made your time at UNCW so memorable
How Much Should I Give?
Gifts of all sizes add up to make a profound impact on our campus. Please consider a minimum gift of $20.13, in honor of your graduation year.
UNCW also has a recurring giving option which makes participating in the Senior Class Gift Campaign more convenient and affordable than ever. For just $5 a month for 10 months, your participation can still qualify you for all the exclusive donor benefits.
Please note that 100% of your donation will go to UNCW.
Will I receive any benefits for giving to the Senior Class Gift Campaign?
Yes, aside from the great pride you should feel by making a contribution to support UNCW and future Seahawks, donors who make a minimum gift of $20.13 or more will receive the following benefits:
- VIP Parking Pass to commencement (available to the 1st 500 May graduate donors)
- Invitation to the Senior Toast on May 9, 2013 at the Chancellor's home
- Class of 2013 Commemorative glass
Where Can I Give?
You are encouraged to give to any area of the university that is most important to you. Whether you designate your gift to your academic major, student organization or athletics, your gift will have a profound impact on future Seahawks. Gifts made to any area of the university are considered participation in the 2012-2013 Senior Class Gift Campaign. See a complete list of designations.
How Do I Participate?