SENIOR CLASS CAMPAIGN
- Gifts at work
- Benefits for participating
- Senior Legacy Walk
- Senior Donor Honor Roll
- Get to know PHIL
- Meet the committee
- Class of 2013-2014 on facebook
Assistant Director of Annual Giving
Why Should I Give?
Your gift is a reflection of you and your time at UNCW. Give to the any area of the university that means the most to you. No matter what area you choose to support, your gift:
- Allows you to 'pay it forward' for future Seahawks to have the same opportunities and more
- Will influence UNCW's ranking in the U.S. News & World Report, which increases the value of your degree
- Sets a positive example for future classes
- Offers you a way to show your gratitude for the professors, coaches, staff members and mentors who have made your time at UNCW so memorable
- Will count toward your College/School's participation rate
How Much Should I Donate?
Donations of all sizes add up to make a profound impact on our campus. Please consider a minimum gift of $20.14, in honor of your graduation year.
UNCW also has a recurring giving option which makes participating in the Senior Class Giving Campaign at the $50 level more convenient and affordable than ever. For just $5 a month for 10 months, your participation will qualify you for all the exclusive donor benefits, including a VIP parking pass to commencement.
How is the participation rate for each College or School determined?
The participation rate is calculated based on the percentage of seniors who give rather than the total number of donors from each area.
Will I receive any benefits for participating in the Senior Challenge?
Yes, aside from the great pride you should feel by making a contribution to support future Seahawks, donors will receive select benefits as a token of appreciation for their gift of $20.14 or more:
- VIP Parking Pass to Commencement
- Invitation to the Senior Toast at the Chancellor's home
- Class of 2014 Commemorative Glass
For more information about these items of appreciation, please click here.
Where Can I Give?
You are encouraged to give to any area of the university that is most important to you. Whether you designate your gift to your academic major, student organization or athletics, your gift will have a profound impact on future Seahawks. Gifts made to any area of the university are considered participation in the 2013-2014 Senior Challenge. See a list of designations.
How Do I Participate?