TRANSFER to TEAL FRIDAY TOUR
Registration is required and must be completed using your SeaLevel account. We cannot take reservations over the phone.
REGISTER USING SEALEVEL
- Log into your SeaLevel account using the account information.
- Once logged in, click on "Visit UNCW" and select the "Schedule a Tour" option.
- Be sure to select the appropriate month, Friday and 1:00pm time and select submit.
- Complete the brief registration form and click "Accept Invitation".
- If you need to make any changes to your visit
status or cancel your visit, please log into your SeaLevel
account and follow the same process you used to register.
Transfer to Teal Friday Tours
TRANSFER STUDENTS are invited to join us on select Friday's for an admissions presentation and campus tour designed exclusively for our Transfer to Teal prospective student. Visiting a campus is a great way for students to gain a true feel for UNC Wilmington and all we have to offer. We hope you will join us!
Fall 2014 Tours
Spring 2015 Tours
What to Expect during your Transfer to Teal Friday Tour
Campus tours will last approximately one-and-a-half to two hours. Your tour will begin in James Hall with a 20-30 minute information session led by a Transfer Counselor which serves as a brief overview and introduction to the university and an in-depth look at the transfer admission process and requirements. A walking campus tour led by a Teal Guide will begin immediately after the information session and will cover academic as well as transfer student life aspects of campus.
You are encouraged to make appointments for before or after your tour with any other departments of interest before arriving on campus (e.g. a particular academic department of interest, Scholarships & Financial Aid, University College, Athletics, Housing, etc.).
Before your arrival, be prepared to spend the afternoon on-campus. Below are a few pointers which will help you enjoy your visit:
- Dress Comfortably – indoor facilities may be warmer or cooler than the temperature outside and wear comfortable shoes (you will be walking throughout the campus).
- Be prepared for all types of weather - while we hope it will be sunny and warm, there is always a chance it may rain so please be sure to bring items such as umbrellas, ponchos, and/or long sleeve shirts.
Travel Directions, Campus Map & Contact Information
Should you have questions, please feel free to contact our office:
Office of Admissions
601 South College Road
Wilmington, NC 28403-5904
4271 Eaton Plaza
Wilmington, NC 28403